Belleville Waterproof Insulated Steel Toe Boots
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
The Belleville 880ST Waterproof Insulated Steel Toe Boots (Black)was engineered with military operators and law enforcement personnel in mind who need a reliable, protective, insulated and waterproof boot to carry them through even the most demanding shifts outdoors.
With their steel toes, 200g of Thinsulate and Gore-Tex waterproof booties, these Belleville 880ST boots keep your feet warm, dry and comfortable, which is great for walking, running, marching or operating in miserable wet weather like snow, sleet, ice or rain.
If you’re concerned about Foreign Object Damage (FOD), the Belleville 880ST features a rugged Vibram Fire and Ice chevron outsole with an aggressive pattern designed to minimize FOD and keep you moving with better traction even over ice.
Due to unprecedented demand - the880ST manufacturing is 60 days out.
- 8” standard uniform height
- Leather meets AR670-1 standards for worry-free compliance
- Full grain black cowhide leather upper surrounds feet in natural fibers that contour your feet while remaining snug and secure
- Vanguard sole with a cushioned polyurethane midsole provides two layers of protection and shock absorption
- Vibram Fire and Ice Chevron-patterned outsole minimizes FOD and locks in awesome traction in icy conditions
- 200g of Thinsulate insulation keeps feet warm in cooler weather
- Gore-Tex waterproof fabric bootie protects against moisture from rain
- Steel toe is ASTM F2412-11- and F2413-11-certified and EH-rated
- Polyurethane removable insole can be cleaned or replaced as necessary
- Made in the USA
- Berry Compliant