Benchmade Tactical Triage Folding Knife
When the job is more than a regular knife can handle, reach for the Tactical Triage Rescue Folding Knife by Benchmade. This multi-use folding knife is designed with public safety workers in mind, with a 440C hook-shaped safety cutter and carbide glass breaker that can help give you the edge in situations where every minute counts. A CPM-S30V premium steel blade and G10 handles lined with 420J stainless steel give this knife the dependability and durability required for tactical, triage, and rescue missions. Like all Benchmade products, the Tactical Triage Rescue Folding Knife is covered by Benchmade’s Lifetime LifeSharp sharpening service, so your blade is always ready to go whenever you need it.
- Best for Triage, Rescue, and Tactical Use
- Folding Blade
- AXIS-lock mechanism
- Hooked Safety Cutter
- Carbide Glass Breaker
- Reversible, Tip-Up, Deep Pocket Clip
- Lifetime LifeSharp Services and Warranty
- Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
- Color: Black Blade and Black Handle
- Blade Style: Drop-Point
- Main Blade: CPM-S30V, Safety Cutter: 440C
- Blade Length: 3.48"
- Blade Thickness: 0.12”
- Overall Length: 8.33”
- Closed Length: 4.85”
- G10 Handles Lined with 420J Stainless Steel
- Handle Thickness: 0.55”
- Weight: 5.28oz.