Enabling for efficient attachment or detachment of a firearm from a sling, the Blackhawk Hard Push Button Sling Swivel is built for compatibility with most push-button swivel mounting points. When time is of the essence such as in tactical environments, quick operation can be a crucial factor in your success.
The Blackhawk Hard Push Button Sling Swivel is constructed from high-performance materials and finished with durable manganese phosphate for superior overall resilience. Compatibility is assured with several Blackhawk systems, including the Rail Mount Sling Adapter as well as the AR-15 Quad Rail Forends (each sold separately). A locking mechanism reduces the risk of unintentional releasing, while efficient attach and detach capability creates ideal functionality for field use.
- Built from quality materials including manganese phosphate finish
- Compatibility assured with Rail Mount Sling Adapter and AR-15 Quad Rail Forends by Blackhawk
- Provides ability to quickly attach and detach sling from weapon
- Mechanism features locking capability to prevent unintended release
- Twist Lock Patent #7,654,027