The Blackhawk Rail Mount Sling Adapter allows you to customize the way you mount your sling for intense operations that require you to use the best tactical gear possible.
Engineered from hard-core 6061 T6 aluminum, this rail mount sling adapter has a matte, Type III hard-coat anodized finish that can easily hold up in combat situations or training exercises. For additional strength and increased operability, the mounting screw can be easily threaded into a steel insert.
Easy to use, this sling adapter works with snap hooks, MASH hooks, wire loops, push button swivels or sling webbing up to 1.25” wide.
- Fabricated from 6061 T6 aluminum for super aggressive performance
- Matte, Type-III, hard-coat anodized finish for rough and tough operability
- Mounting screw easily threads into a steel insert for supplementary strength
- Can be used with snap hooks, MASH hooks, wire loops, push button swivels, or sling webbing (up to 1.25" wide) for easy customization and versatility
- To prevent twisted slings, there is a limited rotation push button swivel socket
- Weighs less than 1 ounce for lightweight operation