Airports and crowded environments are among the greatest threats to the security of your tech devices. Even when powered off, your cell phone emits subtle electronic pulses which can be registered by those who might try to compromise your information. The Blackhawk Under the Radar Cell Phone Pouch is a perfect solution, incorporating Zero Trace signal-blocking technology to keep your electronics safe.
Crafted from super-tough 1050 denier nylon material, this Blackhawk pouch is designed to prevent the transmission of any incoming or outgoing signals, halting any tracking or digital pilfering that may be attempted by outside sources. Slip RFID-enabled cards in to protect them as well, including credit cards, passport, and your driver’s license. With an adjustable hook-and-loop style flap, secure closure is assured at all times.
- Built from rugged 1050-D nylon material
- Protects electronic devices from being tracked, compromised, or otherwise exploited
- RFID shielding defends against digital credit card and ID theft
- Interior electromagnetic lining stops signals with approximate 33dbm attenuation
- Overall size of 5.5” in length and 4” in width
- Total weight of 0.05 lbs