The Casio 3 Eye G-Shock GA100-1A1 Watch (Black) is the perfect wristwatch for water enthusiasts or professional military or law enforcement operators such as divers who need exceptional timekeeping under water. The G-Shock GA100-1A1 lives up to the Casio reputation for excellence in so many ways, including its considerable 55 x 51.2 x 16.9mm size and water resistance up to 200 metres.
This shock-resistant watch from Casio is also anti-magnetic to prevent inaccurate time, something that could save your life if you find yourself scuba diving, for example, where time really can run out. Other high-performance features include an auto LED light that allows you to tell time easily in dark or dim lighting. There are also four daily adjustable alarms, snooze alarm and hourly time signal, which helps you know how exactly much time has passed.
This water-resistant Casio watch also features a handy stopwatch with 1/1000th of a second indicator for absolute accuracy when it matters
- Resistant to severe impact and shock for rugged, long-lasting durability
- Water-resistant up to 200 metres
- Anti-magnetic structure helps keep time more accurately
- Auto LED light with Afterglow technology for dim lighting
- World time, hourly time signal, stopwatch, countdown time for versatility in timekeeping at all times
- Countdown timer capacity = 24 hours for absolute accuracy
- 1/1000th second stopwatch with speed indicator for precise time measurement
- Four different daily alarms
- Snooze alarm for that bit of extra rest
- Full;auto-calendar programmed through 2099 for effortless planning
- 12 and 24-hour formats for military or civilian preference
- Accuracy to within +/- 15 seconds per month for worry-free timekeeping
- Uses one CR1220 battery, included
- Batteries last two years
- Analog and digital time face for maximum versatility
Order this outstanding high performance watch today!