This Casio G-Shock DW9052-1V Water and Shock Resistant Watch (Black)is the perfect watch for recreational water enthusiasts or professionals. Both water-resistant and shock-resistant, this watch is tough as nails yet has a sleek, minimalist look and feel. Casio users around the world are totally impressed with the hard-wearing durability of this watch and the way it holds up under prolonged use.
As well as being virtually indestructible, this water-resistant watch from Casio also comes with a single CR2016 battery that lasts two years so you can go about your activities without having to worry about early battery replacement.
For military divers and others who prefer to read their watches in 24-hour time, this shock-resistant Casio watch features a digital 24-hour time display, although it can be set to a 12-hour format as well. For drills, exercises and speed-related activities, there is also a countdown timer and stopwatch that captures time up to 1/100th of a second. Reminders can also be set through the helpful alarm that is built into this world-renowned timepiece. Moreover, for those who may be wearing the watch in dim lighting conditions, there is an electro-luminescent backlight and Afterglow technology for checking time without giving away your position.
- World-renowned for its long-lasting durability and hard-wearing performance
- Provides water resistance up to 200 meters
- Uses one CR2016 battery that lasts up to two years
- Stealth electro-luminescent backlight with Afterglow technology protects your position in dim lighting conditions
- Shock- and impact-resistant for extreme protection from hazards
- Accurate to within +/-15 seconds per month for maintaining accurate time
- Multi-function daily alarm, hourly time signal and countdown timer for safe, efficient operation
- 24-hour countdown capacity for staying on top of important reminders
- Stopwatch measures up to 1/100th of a second for extreme accuracy
- Resin band holds shape and will not break down
- Neutral face color
- Digital dial code for faster programming