The Casio Solar Atomic G-Shock Watch GW2310FB-1 promises to be as popular as the original Tough Solar model, G2310 that was introduced back in 2001. In fact, this newer high performance watch from Casio was modelled after the GW2310FB-1 because it was that popular. This newer watch is more powerful than ever yet it retains the classic, utilitarian case shape of its predecessor for classic yet rugged styling.
This water-resistant watch now includes a multi-band Atomic timekeeping for use in the US, UK, Germany, Japan, China and receives time calibration radio signals to keep the displayed time as accurate as possible. The auto receive function works up to six times per day and up to five times per day in China. These features alone make this watch highly desirable for those military operators or civilian enthusiasts who have a very high need for accuracy.
The manual receive function signal on this shock-resistant watch operates at US WWVB, UK MSF, Germany DCF77, Japan JJY40/JJY60, China BPC. The frequency operates at US 60kHz, UK 60kHz, Germany 77.5kHz, Japan 40/60kHz and China BPC 68.5kHz. This all-important feedback keeps you on time and on target no matter where you are in the world and in what time zone.
- Tough solar-powered operability
- Shock-resistant for protection against accidental hazards
- Water-resistant up to 200 meters for your safety and security in and under water
- Full Auto EL Backlight with Afterglow technology allows you to read the display at all times in all light conditions
- World time reads in 31 times zones (48 cities + UTC) with additional city code display and daylight saving time on and off function
- Four daily alarms and one snooze alarm so you can program important milestones, deadlines and rendezvous
- Hourly time signal constantly keeps you aware of the time
- 1/100th of a second stopwatch is perfect for athletic events of other time-related training
- Measuring capacity equals 23:59'59.99". Measures elapsed time, split time as well as first and second place times
- Countdown timer can measure in one second input range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Calendar has been automatically pre-programmed for your convenience up until 2099
- Reads time in 12 or 24 hour formats
- On and off button is tone-operated
- Accuracy is within +/- 15 seconds per month for absolute reliability
- Solar-rechargeable battery for on-the-go convenience
- Battery power indicator lets you know when it is time to recharge
- Power saving function helps preserve batter life
- Approximate battery life is 10 months if used on full charge without any further exposure to light
- Module 3195
This Casio water-resistant and shock-resistant watch is a must have for extreme survivalists and adventurers who rely on their timepiece to get them where they are going safely, securely and efficiently. Order now!