Condor Gen II Battle Belt
Get it as soon as:
The Condor Battle Belt Gen 2 241 is the new best friend of soldiers everywhere. At half the weight of traditional battle belts, this piece of gear also features a new contoured shape. This will make bending and kneeling so much easier than before.
Other features of this attachment-friendly Condor padded mesh belt include side panels with hook and eye loop closure that make inner belt threading much easier. For maximum versatility, there is also a drop leg holster attachment.
This battle belt also includes two rows of webbing across the entire belt, 4 D rings to attach a harness and comfortable, padded mesh lining. Note, the tactical inner belt is not included.
- The multicam version is made of genuine Crye precision MultiCam for trusted performance
- Newly-contoured design helps you bend and kneel much easier than before
- Less bulky than other battle belts due to this model being 50% thinner than regular battle belts
- Side panels contain a hook and loop closure, which allows for easier inner belt threading
- There is also a drop leg holster attachment for carrying an extra weapon
- Two rows of webbing across belt for superb performance
- 4 D-rings for the versatility of clipping on a harness
- Padded mesh lining for extra comfort
- There are two extra leg rig attachment openings for increased versatility
- Tactical inner belt is not included
- Colors available:; Black, Coyote 498, OD and Multicam (+$21)