Corcoran Field Jump Boots
General Color : Black
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
Get it as soon as:
These Corcoran Field Boots - 10 inch Leather 1525 (Black)are just the ticket for a military-approved, super protective piece of high performance footwear. Whether you are training in garrison or deployed, doing ruck marches or on patrol, you will appreciate their high quality craftsmanship.
There are certain components that are needed in combat boots and Corcoran knows exactly what those are. Features such as the smooth, responsive leather uppers and high-tech soles will support and protect your feet at all times. There is also superb ankle support and Garrison Army Munson lasts, which make for a roomier fit.
Corcoran has also injected special ribbed steel shanks that are specially engineered for paratroopers. Also, the speed lacing system and 4-way traction outsole are also engineered to keep these outstanding field boots performing better and longer.
- Military-approved for peace of mind conformity
- Standard high rise
- Superior fit and feel for long-lasting comfort and wear
- Full service field boot for versatility
- High-tech sole protects your feet and lasts long without the need for frequent repairs or replacement
- Comfortable, high performing leather
- Spit and shine leather toe cap and counter for easy maintenance
- Garrison Army Munson Lasts deliver superb fit and roomy comfort
- Webbing reinforced ankle for extra support
- Ribbed steel shanks for the unique protection needs of paratroopers
- Extra firm, heavy duty military counters and box toes deliver superb protection at all times
- Full height speed lace system makes for quick on and off action
- DRYZ moisture control for long-lasting freshness
- Anti-odor properties keeps boots fresher longer
- Shock-absorbing cushioned insole protects feet at all times
- Vibram, self-cleaning, 4-Way traction outsole is as rugged as they come