Corcoran Women's 10 inch Marauder Boots
Choose a color : Sage
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
These Corcoran Women's 10 inch Marauder Boots (Sage)are approved by the US military and United States Air Force. That means they are up to the task of supporting you in the air and on the ground. Whether you are in garrison or deployed, these leather and nylon sage green boots are as tough as they come.
For long crew days, Corcoran has used some of the toughest materials technologies on the planet to engineer these awesome boots. Zoom in to see the external ankle supports, which help stabilize your feet and protect against injury and fatigue. The non-metallic shanks are super strong and airport-friendly so no time is lost going through scanners. Plus, the Garrison Army Munson Lasts provide a superb, roomy yet snug fit.
Corcoran knows what it is doing in terms of engineering combat boots that are made to last.
- Approved by the US military and United States Air Force for trusted uniformity and conformity
- Sage green, rough out leather for long-lasting durability and wear over the long haul
- 1000 Denier Cordura nylon for a tough-as-they-come fit and feel
- Moisture-wicking lining moves perspiration away from feet for a cool, dry feeling
- Speed lace system provides quick on and off action for a fast out-the-door response
- External ankle support stabilizes your feet foot and protects them against injury for worry-free performance
- Polyurethane inserts are removable and made with DRYZ containing non-static X-Static
- Non-metallic, super tough shank is airport-friendly for fast passage through security scanners
- Garrison Army Munson Last for a comfortable fit
- Welt construction means these boots will stay intact longer and require fewer repairs
- Non-marking, oil-resistant polyurethane Falcon outsole for convenient, clean performance
- Resists stains or seepage for low maintenance care
- Berry amendment-compliant