With the Drill Sergeant Blue And Yellow Running Vest With Army Patch, not only can you be safer while you run, but you can also be comfortable too. Two stripes of highly reflective yellow material on the front and the back of the vest increase your visibility to drivers, while the attached Army logo keeps you in uniform. The lightweight, breathable blue mesh won’t weigh you down during your run, and the reflective tape means that you can run anytime, day or night, in bright sunlight, or on shaded trails. The side elastic makes this vest an easy one-size-fits-all and keeps the front and back pieces in place while you train, so there are no awkward flaps to wave around or pieces that may chafe or annoy you. You can also select customizable options to have either one or two nametapes sewn on the front, back or both, or you can choose to have Velcro added to the vest with a Velcro nametape, for even more versatility and increased likelihood of use.
*Orders with customized items may be delayed due to increased demand and supply shortages.
- Army logo visible on the front and attached securely
- Breathable blue mesh material
- Customizable options for your name to be sewn on or attached with hook and loop
- Elastic sides for one-size-fits-all usefulness
- Two stripes of highly reflective material for maximum visibility, day or night