There’s no reason not to wear your Forerunner 35 every day, thanks to its extensive activity tracking.It features built-in wrist-based heart rate as well as GPS that tracks your distance, pace, intervals and more. And since all these stats are captured by the watch, your watch is all you need — no phone, no chest strap. Just put on Forerunner 35 and go.Forerunner 35 GPS running watch allows you to automatically upload your stats and runs to Garmin Connect, our free online fitness community where you can review your progress and even share via social media. This free software is available for desktop or on your smartphone with theGarmin Connect™ Mobile app.Forerunner 35 features the Move IQ®feature, which captures different activities— such as walking, running and more — to view on Garmin Connect. No need to switch out your watch or start a new activity — the watch automatically recognizes when your movement changes so you can go from a walk to a run in no time.
The Garmin Forerunner 35 comes with a silicone strap in your choice of colors. It can be paired to your smartphone to receive notifications, play music, and save your data. You can even share your location, live, and upload completed workouts to Garmin Connect, Garmin’s free online fitness community.
- Square watch face measures 0.93" x 0.93"
- 128x128 resolution
- Touchscreen controls are easy to see and use in sunlight
- Battery life up to 9 days in Smartwatch mode and 13 hours in GPS mode
- Compatible with iPhone and Android devices (music control only on Android)
- Tracks your activities: step counter, calories burned, distance, intensity, and sleep
- Customizable training and activities helps you plan workouts and meet your goals
- Profiles available for both running and cycling workouts;