Garmont T8 Bifida Tactical Boots with Ortholite Insoles
Choose a color : Coyote
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
Get multi-terrain comfort with Garmont T8 Bifida Tactical Boots with Ortholite Insoles. These breathable combat boots have a durable 1.8 mm suede upper with flexible nylon panels that allow the foot to move freely. An Ortholite® Ultra insole and EVA midsole ensure hours of comfort, while a slip resistant Vibram® Bifida outsole enables superior gripping power on unpredictable surfaces.
These Garmont military boots feature a Speed Lacing System with ball bearing anchor and rigging-proof eyelets. Available in Coyote Brown, Garmont T8 Bifida Tactical Boots are AR 670-1 and AFI 36-2903 compliant and authorized for wear with OCP uniforms.
- AR 670-1 Compliant for US Army Wear w/ MultiCam and OCP
- AFI 36-2903 Compliant for US Air Force Wear w/ OCP
- Height: 8” Ankle
- Upper: 1.8 mm Suede and 600 D Nylon
- Laces: Speed Lacing System
- Insole: Ortholite® Ultra
- Midsole: EVA Foam
- Outsole: 100% Rubber Vibram® Bifida
- Weight: 660 g/Boot)