These HWI Unlined Touch Screen Gloves UTS100 are tailor-made for network-enabled operators who need the flexibility of staying connected via electronic devices. This black touchscreen glove is manufactured from abrasion-resistant, 100 percent washable synthetic leather, combined with a highly breathable fabric back and touchscreen leather in the thumb, index and middle fingertips. This allows you to leave your gloves on even while communicating via professional and personal devices.
Plus, these unlined, super tactile gloves have an ergonomic cut to reduce hand fatigue while enhancing comfort as well. In addition, there is PVC cradle enhancement to reduce possible wear and tear in a critical area of your hand.
- Ergonomic cut is contoured to the lines of your hand to reduce hand fatigue and enhance comfort
- Synthetic leather palm is abrasion-resistant, and 100 percent washable for easy care and maintenance
- PVC cradle reinforces gloves and reduces wear in critical areas
- Fingertips are reinforced with synthetic leather for extra tactility
- Spacer material keeps hand cool at all times
- Stretch polyester over knuckle for responsive fit
- Special Touch Tool fingertip design employs touchscreen goatskin leather for a responsive fit and feel
- Cuff and hook and loop closure contains elastic for a snug, secure fit