Montague Paratrooper Express Bike
Choose a Bike Frame Size
Go from on the trail to off road and back with the performance and portability of Montague bikes. The Montague Paratrooper Express Folding Bike is a perfect light trail bike or rugged commuter, featuring a front suspension and semi-knobby tires that make short work of gravel, dirt, and cobblestone roads. Built on the foundations of Montague’s Swissmilitary folding bikes, the Paratrooper Express offers you the flexibility to go wherever the road takes you.
Gain confidence on nearly any terrain with 26” rims and thick Kenda Kwik multi-sport tires, thick enough for shaky terrain and smooth enough for paved surfaces. Tektro Alloy V-Brakes offer quick stopping power and control over your bike. Supporting the frame is a Suntour suspension system, providing a smooth, controllable ride over a wide array of terrains and light trails. The Montague Paratrooper Express is the best solution for an all-purpose, rugged commuter or trail bike, ready to take you wherever you need to go.
- Feature’s Montague’s custom drawn folding 7005 aluminum frame that collapses for easy storage in a trunk or closet – perfect for on the go lifestyles and apartment living!
- 26” alloy rims and accompanying Kenda Kwik multi-sport 26” x 1.95” tires offer superior grip and control while riding forested trails and rough city streets
- Shimano Tourney offers grants 18 speeds for steep inclines and maintaining a higher max speed
- Tektro Alloy V-Brakes use alloy levers to give you stopping power and keep you safe
- SR Suntour Suspension allows 63mm of travel, saving you from jolting dips and turns and offering a smoother ride on cobbled city streets
- Approx. Weight: 32lbs
- Folds down to 36” x 28” x 12”