The Nike SFB B1 Military Boot combines the enhanced stability of a military combat boot with the time-tested comfort of a Nike athletic shoe. This lightweight combat boot is made from full-grain leather and has strategically placed ventilation panels to keep you cool during long hours on patrol. Experience the top-of-the-line comfort of a Nike Air technology midsole, which delivers whole-foot cushioning and support both on and off the battlefield.
This comfortable tactical boot features a turf-eating sticky rubber outsole with heightened flexibility inspired by Nike Free technology. Step confidently with an internal rock shield and dual zone lacing system that help prevent injury on unstable terrain. The Nike SFB B1 boot is AFI 36-2903 and AR 670-1 compliant, authorized for wear with US Air Force and US Army OCP uniforms.
- Style: DD0007 (Coyote) | DX2117 (Black)
- Coyote is AR 670-1 Compliant for US Army OCP and Multicam
- Coyote is AFI 36-2903 Compliant for US Air Force OCP
- Height: 8”
- Upper: Full-Grain Leather and Nylon Canvas
- Laces: Dual-Zone Lacing and Durable Webbing System
- Lining: Removable Sockliner
- Midsole: Lightweight Foam, Nike Air Technology at the Heel
- Outsole: Flexible Nike Free Technology, Aggressive Traction Pattern, Internal Rock Shield
- Toe: Reinforced Stitching and Rubber
- Ventilation Ports for Cooling
- Shallow Flex Grooves