Every experienced field medic knows you need to be prepared for the most traumatic situations at all times. With the North American Rescue Abdominal/Stump Emergency Trauma Dressing, you are ready for just about any type of injury you may see. The bandage is ideal for burns, amputations, abdominal lacerations and large pattern wounds. The ETD is what you need for advanced wound management on a large scale.
The oversized non-adherent pad comes sterilized in vacuum-sealed packaging. It’s made of resilient elastic, has Quick-Grip Roll Control and includes a dependable securing system. When speed counts, the bandage will foster fast and effective treatment and application. The packaging is compact so even though it is large, the bandage will not take up too much space in your mobile medical kits.
- 12 inch by 12 inch sterile pad
- Bandage: 70 inches long by 6 inches wide
- Package: 5.25 inches long by 6 inches wide by 1.5 inches deep
- Weighs 5 ounces
- Low-cube packaging
- Cost effective option
- No pressure bars or hooks to limit the use of fine motor functions
- Simple and intuitive application, ideal for survival or combat situations
- Multi-functional design