Do you need a basic and dependable bandage for your mobile medical kit? If yes, the North American Rescue Triangular Bandage is just what you want to complete your medic pack. The triangular bandage has a unique shape that allows it to be useful in a broad range of survival situations. The bandage is made from muslin, a lightweight cotton fabric with a plain weave. You can secure it into place with the help of safety pins. The bandage is well suited for bandaging many types of wounds, immobilizing dislocations, stabilizing fractures and sling support for injured limbs. When you are in the field, you should always have a few general purpose items that can be adapted to be helpful in a wide variety of situations.
Due to the intended use of this item, we are not able to accept returns or exchanges once purchased. For more information, please check our returns page.
- Weighs just 1.6 ounces
- Package dimensions: 3.5 inches by 2 inches by .625 inches
- Product dimensions: 37 inches by 37 inches by 52 inches
- Compact packaging to limit storage needs
- Ideal for basic or minor medical treatments
- Multi-purpose design
- Includes two safety pins
- Excellent for standard first aid kits
- Small enough to fit easily into pockets