Suffering a fracture when you’re serving in the field is not only painful—it also makes every aspect of your job more difficult. Make a tough situation more bearable with the right med equipment—provide an effective response with the North American Rescue SAM Splint II. This malleable splint is designed to easily be molded in order to fit nearly any fracture. It features lightweight, waterproof construction and is virtually impervious to extreme temperatures and other common environmental challenges. The SAM Splint II is also reusable and offers easy cleaning, making it an outstanding value. Illustrated step-by-step instructions are included to facilitate easy use in a tight situation, and the splint’s radiolucent nature allows for x-rays without removal if necessary.
Due to the intended use of this item, we are not able to accept returns or exchanges once purchased. For more information, please check our returns page.
- Designed to meet military-grade specifications
- Molds easily to fit most fractures
- Lightweight and comfortable so as not to aggravate injuries
- Radiolucent, easy to clean, waterproof and reusable
- Packaged dimensions: 9.25H x 4.25W x 1D in.
- Unfolded dimensions: 36L x 4.25W in.
- Total weight: 4.5 oz.