Oakley SI Ballistic M Frame® 3.0 Strike Array
Get it as soon as:
Barely more than an ounce in weight, the Oakley SI Ballistic M Frame® 3.0 Strike Array offers maximum protection by meeting or exceeding the ballistic fragmentation impact standards of MIL-PRF-31013, Clause 188.8.131.52, and the high mass & high velocity impact requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010. The frame's thin stems ensure compatibility with over-ear hearing protection, communication systems and most helmets, while the Plutonite®, HDO® lenses grant visual clarity at all angles and under any condition.
- Meets or exceeds high mass and high velocity impact requirements per ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010.
- Meets or exceeds ballistic fragmentation impact standards per MIL-PRF-31013, Clause 184.108.40.206.
- Plutonite® lenses are high purity optical-grade polycarbonate that filter 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm.
- Oakley High Definition Optics® with Polaric Ellipsoid™ geometry meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity and impact resistance.
- All Oakley lenses feature an anti-fog coating.
- Grey lens features 15% visible light transmittance, suitable for bright light conditions; meets MCEPS neutrality and chromaticity requirements.
- Clear lens features 89% visible light transmittance, suitable for use in low-light to no-light conditions.
- Persimmon lens features 61% visible light transmittance, suitable for use in low-light to no-light conditions.
- ARGO lens cut increases peripheral coverage.
- Secure fit, even in wet conditions via hydrophilic Unobtainium® nose pad.
- Thin stem technology enables compatibility with over-ear hearing protection and communication systems.
- Full compatibility with helmet-mounted night vision devices.
- Full compatibility with MICH, ACH, CVC, PASGT, and Crye™ helmets.
- Impact and chemical resistant O Matter® frame material.
- Ultra lightweight design (1.05-ounce total weight).