Oakley SI Ballistic M Frame® 3.0 Strike Sunglasses Array (APEL)
Barely more than an ounce in weight, the Oakley SI Ballistic M Frame® 3.0 Strike Array (APEL) offers maximum protection by meeting or exceeding the ballistic fragmentation impact standards of MIL-PRF-31013, Clause 18.104.22.168, and the high mass & high velocity impact requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010. The frame's thin stems ensure compatibility with over-ear hearing protection, communication systems and most helmets, while the Plutonite®, HDO® lenses grant visual clarity at all angles and under any condition.
- Meets or exceeds high mass and high velocity impact requirements per ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010.
- Meets or exceeds ballistic fragmentation impact standards per MIL-PRF-31013, Clause 22.214.171.124.
- Included in the Authorized Protective Eyewear List (APEL).
- Plutonite® lenses are high purity optical-grade polycarbonate that filter 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm.
- Oakley High Definition Optics® with Polaric Ellipsoid™ geometry meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity and impact resistance.
- All Oakley lenses feature an anti-fog coating.
- ARGO lens cut increases peripheral coverage.
- Secure fit, even in wet conditions via hydrophilic Unobtainium® nose pad.