OAKLEY SI M Frame 3.0 Replacement Lens
Choose a Lens Color
This replacement lens fits the SI Ballistic M Frame 3.0. It does not fit the Industrial M Frame, the standard M Frame or the M Frame Alpha.
The Oakley SI M Frame 3.0 Ballistic Replacement Lens offers maximum protection by meeting or exceeding the ballistic standards of MIL-PRF-31013 and the impact requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010 while the Plutonite®, HDO® lenses grant visual clarity at all angles and under any condition.
- Meets or exceeds high mass and high velocity impact requirements per ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010.
- Meets or exceeds ballistic fragmentation impact standards per MIL PRF-31013, Clause 126.96.36.199.
- Plutonite® lenses are high purity optical-grade polycarbonate that filter 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm.
- Oakley High Definition Optics® with Polaric Ellipsoid™ geometry meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity and impact resistance.
- Prizm™ lens technology strategically blocks wavelengths along the color spectrum to maximize color contrast, adding to depth perception and reducing eye fatigue.
- Clear lens features 89% visible light transmittance, suitable for use in low-light to no-light conditions.
- Persimmon lens features 69% visible light transmittance, suitable for use in low-light to no-light conditions.
- Grey lens features 15% visible light transmittance, suitable for bright light conditions; meets MCEPS neutrality and chromaticity requirements.
- Developed specifically for shooting, TR22 lens enhances both targets and terrain and is ideal for bright light conditions.
- Developed specifically for shooting, TR45 lens brings enhanced contrast to targets and is Ideal for low light or overcast conditions.
- VR28 Black Iridium lens filters blue light to increase contrast and improve depth perception in a wide variety of conditions, suitable for medium to bright light conditions.
- ARGO lens cut increases peripheral coverage.
- All Oakley lenses feature an anti-fog coating.