Point Blank Level III+ Shooter's Cut Multi-Curve Torso Armor Plate
Purpose-built to provide advanced protection against rifle rounds, the Point Blank Level III+ Shooter's Cut Multi-Curve Torso Armor Plate meets NIJ .06 Level III as a standalone plate and can also be used in conjunction with Level IIIA soft body armor systems.
These polyethylene and ceramic plates come in a variety of shapes and sizes to suit your needs. Side plates are single curve, while torso plates are multi-curve. Visit our Protective Plates and Body Armor Resource Page for more information!
- Meets NIJ .06 Level III Standalone Testing Standards
- Construction: Polyethylene and Ceramic
- Curvature: 8” x 10” and 10” x 12” are Multi-Curve, 6” x 6” and 6” x 8” are Single Curve
- Thickness: 1.25”
- Rounds Defeated:
- 5.56 mm x 45 mm (M855 / SS109)
- 5.56 mm x 45 mm (M193)
- 7.62 mm x 39 mm (PS Ball / MSC)
- 7.62 mm x 51 mm (M80)
- 8" x 10", Shooter's Cut, 3.0 lbs.
- 10" x 12", Shooter's Cut, 4.6 lbs.