Propper® Air Force OCP 63/35 Winter Weight Uniform Coat Uniform Builder
Choose a color : Scorpion OCP
Choose a Chest
Choose a Length
ThePropper® Air Force OCP 63/35 Winter Weight Uniform Coat is constructed from heavy-duty, winter weight ripstop material in the Air Force-approved OCP pattern. Built with a spacious upper sleeve pocket, this coat will have plenty of space for the storage of essentials. Also included on the coat is a fold-down collar for a traditional look and feel. Made with heavy-duty reinforced elbows, this coat is built to last and will not fail you.
U.S. Patriot Tactical’s Uniform Builder provides a quick and easy way to customize your uniform. We are proud to offer branch and name tapes that are embroidered right here on American soil, as well as a large selection of ranks and badges. Choose to have your accoutrements sewn directly onto your uniform and rest assured that everything will arrive mission ready.
- Genuine OCP Scorpion pattern is approved for wear in the Air Force
- Winter weight version - suited for colder climates
- Heavyduty - heavier fabric vs the 50/50 version
- Fold-down collar for a traditional look
- Spacious upper-sleeve pocket fitted with a zipper closure
- Reinforced elbows are strong and sturdy
- 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton Ripstop fabric
- Pattern: Scorpion OCP
- Branch/Name Tape
- Select Sewn on or Hook Backing