Propper NFPA OCP Cotton Ripstop Coat
The Propper NFPA OCP Cotton Ripstop Coat is an authentic military uniform approved for active duty by the U.S. Air Force sewn to military specification FQ/PD 14-04A.
It's built to last. Felled seams throughout the Propper NFPA Coat in OCP (Occupational Camouflage Pattern) 100% cotton fabric enhances its durability, while a bi-swing back gives you improved range of motion. The Coat is fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant, stain- and liquid-repellent, and comes in a wide range of pattern options. All pockets and pouches are consistent with military specification FQ/PD 14-04A. Approved for active duty use by the U.S. Air Force.
- 100% cotton
- Sewn to military specification FQ/PD 14-04A
- Lengthened upper-arm pockets with loop patch for insignia
- Fold down collar
- Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
- Two tilted chest pockets with hook and loop closure
- Covered two-way zipper front with cloth pull
- Bi-swing back improves range of motion