Reebok Rapid Response Military Boots
The Reebok Rapid Response Boots (Coyote)are a high quality item that was designed to provide all-day comfort and rugged durability simultaneously. At eight inches in height, you will enjoy superb ankle protection and stability during wear. A composite toe also shields your foot from other forms of damage and an extra-wide toe box allows your toes to still move freely. Made from cattlehide leather in conjunction with ballistic nylon, these boots are built to last.
Authorized for wear with OCP uniforms for USAF members. Inside, the boots are fitted with nylon mesh that breathes to push moisture out. A F2A polyurethane cushion insert is able to be removed if needed and a shock eliminator heel cushion reduces impact as you walk. For superb comfort, an EVA cushion midsole is also built in. A high quality sole provides traction and non-metallic hardware provides electrical hazard protection; order today!
- 8" boot height for ankle safety
- Composite toe protects your feet on the job
- Cattle hide leather and ballistic nylon upper
- Coyote color for wear in the US Army
- Nylon mesh liner breathes to keep moisture out
- F2A polyurethane cushion insert is removable
- Shock eliminator heel cushion reduces impact
- EVA cushion midsole ensures comfort
- Dual density mountain trail rubber sole is durable
- 100% non-metallic YKK zipper and hardware
- Extra wide toe allows for internal movement
- AFI 36-2903;compliant for US Air Force wear with OCP