The Rothco Gen III Level 2 Baselayer Top is a mid-weight layer of their E.C.W.C.S., (Extended Cold Weather Clothing System). Whether you need to train or be on active duty in cold environments, the Generation III product line will help you perform at your best.
This Rothco Gen III top was originally designed by the Department of US Army Natick Soldier Research to meet military requirements to provide the best protection from the environment in temperatures from -60 to +40 degrees Fahrenheit. This garment will keep you warm and dry on its own or in conjunction with the use of other products from the E.C.W.C.S. line.
- Manufactured with a fabric blend of 93% Polyester/7% Spandex
- Fabric is treated with Microban to prevent bacterial growth and odors
- Breathable fabric allows air exchange and moisture to be pulled away from skin
- Zipper front gives you the choice of a fold down collar or full collar to protectyour neck
- Zipper guard keeps zipper from coming in contact with skin
- Stitch-reinforced thumb holes extends protection and keeps your sleeves in place
- Double stitched hem and wrist ensure long lasting wear