Shellback Tactical Level IIIA Ballistic High Cut ACH Helmet
Designed to provide ballistic, frag, and impact protection, Shellback Tactical Level IIIA Ballistic High Cut ACH Helmet is made from strong Kevlar fibers and thermoset resin that is NIJ 0106.01 certified for level IIIA protection and meets MIL-STD 662F standards. This lightweight tactical helmet has a 4-point retention system that can be adjusted to fit virtually any head shape, while D30 Trust 7 padding provides superior comfort for long hours in the field.
All body armor purchases are final. We do not accept returns of body armor for any reason. Purchaser assumes all responsibility for compliance with local, state, and federal laws regarding the possession of body armor. Please see our Shipping & Delivery page under section Body Armor Policy for additional information.
- Advance Combat Helmet (ACH)
- NIJ 0106.01 Compliant
- Level IIIA Ballistic Protection
- Meets MIL-STD 662F
- High Cut
- Materials: Kevlar Fibers and Thermoset Resin
- Adjustable 4-point Retention System
- D30 Trust 7 Helmet Padding
- 5-Year Ballistic Warranty
- Color(s): Black and Coyote
- Measure by Circumference of Head (Inches)
- Size up for Half-sizes
- Circumference: 21.9 in to 22.7 in
- Hat Size: 6 7/8 - 7 1/8
- Weight: 3.1 lbs.
- Circumference: 22.7 in to 24 in
- Hat Size: 7 1/4 - 7 3/8
- Weight: 3.2 lbs.
- Circumference: 24 in to 26 in
- Hat Size: 7 1/2 to 7 3/4
- Weight: 3.4 lbs.
- Stopping Power:
- 357 SIG FMJ
- 9 mm
- .40 S&W
- .44 MAG