The Streamlight Sidewinder Compact II Military Model Flashlight With Helmet Mount was engineered with an ultra-compact, high performance, multi-source LED flashlight that can operate on a single CR123A battery (included), or a single AA sized Lithium/alkaline battery. The four individual light sources, Infrared, Red, Blue, and White in color, selected with the pull-to-turn rotary knob, and can 4 intensity levels can be chosen with the on/off switch, from low to high output.
The included helmet mount will fit any Sidewinder series flashlight, and has a patented compound action design to allow one handed installation, removal, and operation of light on mount without the risk of accidental release. It is fully adjustable, with 360 degree rotation divided into 16 detent locaitons, and the push button actuator allows fast attachment to the NVG bracket on HGU-84 helmets or the fixed NVG shroud most DoD, NATO, and ISAF combat helmets.
- 3 meter impact resistance
- IPX7 rated design
- Waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- O ring and gasket sealed openings
- 4 illumination sources: Infrared, Red, White, Blue LEDs
- Pull-to-turn locking rotary knob to prevent accidental mode switching
- Push button switch enables/disables selected illumination source, starting at low output progressing to high in 4 steps
- Tethered battery compartment cap
- Cord attachment holes with integral helmet mount features
- Easy non-permanent attachment to NVG brackets or shrouds without tools
- Bracket with attachment/release of all sidewinder series lights without tools.
- Bracket withstands 70lb. pull test