The Streamlight Sidewinder Military Model Flashlight is a high performance, compact, multisource LED light with C4® LED Technology and a 185 degree tilting head. It includes a belt/web clip to allow desired positioning for illumination in one of four colors: Red, Blue, White, and Infrared. Each color LED is operable at varying outputs and runtimes. The casing is constructed of high impact nylon, offering exceptional durability and weather resistance. All openings are sealed with O rings. The Sidewinder also features an unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch resistant coating which is gasket sealed.
Modes can be selected on the Streamlight Sidewinder Flashlight with a compound on/off mode selector switch that ergonomically separates On, Off, Dimming, Strobe, and LED color selection functions, all of which have been designed to allow user operation without switching locations on the device. It is powered by two AA size batteries, alkaline or Lithium compatible.
- 3 meter impact resistance
- IPX7 rated design
- Waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- O ring and gasket sealed openings
- 4 illumination sources: Infrared, Red, White, Blue LEDs
- Pull-to-turn locking rotary knob to prevent accidental mode switching
- Push button switch enables/disables selected illumination source, starting at low output progressing to high in 4 steps
- Tethered battery compartment cap
- Cord attachment holes with integral helmet mount features