Streamlight TLR-2 HL® G Weapon Light
With the power and capabilities of its predecessor, the Streamlight TLR-2 HL® G Weapon Light will kick your targeting up a notch. An integrated high visibility green laser uses direct drive diode technology that won't fail in extreme temperatures, while a powerful LED light delivers 1000 lumen beam of light.
The Streamlight TLR 2 HL G features a rail grip clamp system that mounts directly to handguns with Glock style rails and to all MIL STD-1913 Picatinny rails. and for rock solid repeatability on a wide variety of weapons. With shock and impact resistant Borofloat® lens and 6000 Series anodized aluminum casing, this best-in-class weapon light is redefining the rail mounted flashlight genre.
- Includes TLR-1 Series Key Kit (#69175) for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW.
- Fits Existing Light Bearing Holsters
- TIR Optic Technology
- Deep Dish Parabolic Reflector
- Green Laser for Hi-Vis Targeting
- Ambidextrous Momentary/Steady On/Off
- Three Position Mode Selector Switch
- Double Tap Strobe
- Rail Grip Clamp System
- Windage and Elevation Adjustment Screws
- High Temperature, Shock Mounted, and Impact Resistant
- IPX4 Water-resistant
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Assembled in the USA
- Battery Type: 2x CR123A Lithium
- Length: 3.39 in (8.61 cm)
- Width: 1.47 in (3.73 cm)
- Height: 1.83 in (4.64 cm)
- Weight: 4.32 oz (122.47 g)
- Lens Material: Borofloat® Glass
- Case Material: 6000 Series Anodized Aluminum
- LED Lumens: 1,000
- LED Candela: 20,000
- LED Distance: 283 m
- Laser Peak Wavelength: 510-530 nm
- LED/Laser Runtime: 1.5 hrs.
- Laser Only Runtime: 17 hrs.
- LED Lifetime: 50,000 hrs.
- Operating Temperature: -40 °F to +120 °F