Streamlight TLR-7® Sub for 1913 Short Models
The Streamlight TLR-7® Sub for 1913 Short Models features cutting edge TIR Optic Technology that produces a powerful beam and exceptional peripheral coverage. A bright white LED delivers a concentrated 500 lumen beam up to 141 meters. while optimized electronics provide regulated intensity for 1.5 hours on a single CR123A lithium battery.
The rugged Streamlight TLR 7 has an IPX7 waterproof 6000 Series anodized aluminum case and a Borofloat® lens that can withstand high temperatures, shock, and impact. This weapon light is compatible with 1913 short railed subcompact handguns, including the Smith & Wesson® M&P® M2.0™ Subcompact, Beretta® PX4 Storm Compact/Subcompacts, Springfield Armory® XD-E™, Springfield Armory® XD-S® and Heckler & Koch® HK45 compacts.
- Includes TLR-7/TLR-8 Key Kit for 1913 Short Models
- TIR Optic Technology
- Ambidextrous Rear Switch
- Single Click for Momentary/Steady On/Off, Double Tap Strobe (If Enabled)
- High Temperature, Shock Mounted, and Impact Resistant
- IPX7 Waterproof
- Serialized for Positive Identification
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Assembled in the USA
- Battery Type: 1x CR123A Lithium (Included)
- Length: 2.51 in (6.38 cm)
- Width: 1.16 in (2.95 cm)
- Height: 1.24 in (3.15 cm)
- Weight: 2.39 oz (67.8 g)
- Lens Material: Borofloat® Glass
- Case Material: 6000 Series Anodized Aluminum
- Switch Housing: Impact/Chemical Resistant Polymer
- Lumens: 500
- Candela: 5,000
- Distance: 141 m
- Runtime: 1.5 hrs.
- Lifetime: 50,000 hrs.
- Operating Temperature: -40 °F to +120 °F