One of the core essentials of any duty uniform, a solid belt for holding gear and accessories is crucial before entering the field. The Tru-Spec Duty Belt is an example of classic design executed flawlessly, combining durable construction, optimal functionality, and simple, straightforward design that will serve you well on the job. Built from an ultra-tough 1680-denier ballistic pack cloth fabric, this duty belt from Tru Spec features traditional black color with a subtle TS logo featured near the closure. It features a powerful polymer buckle with a three-point release and shatter-resistant durability. The belt is two inches wide for an easy fit through any standard trouser loops, and reinforcements at the edges fight against wear and tear.
- Rugged construction features 1680-D ballistic pack cloth material
- Black color is perfect for security and law enforcement personnel uniforms
- Reinforced at edges to fight fraying and provide added stability
- Belt features a 2” width for easy incorporation with any standard trousers
- Polymer buckle built with three-point release system for a reliably secure hold
- Weatherproof, easy to maintain and hand-washable