You can’t underestimate how much heat can be lost through your head when it’s chilly out. When you need proven protection, trust the Tru-Spec Gen-III ECWCS Level-2 Balaclava, part of the Extreme Cold-Weather Clothing System.
Crafted from 6.6-ounce polyester and spandex grid jersey materials, this Level 2 balaclava is designed to insulate and protect you from harsh cold. It features a double-needle stitched face opening that’s fitted for optimal visual capability at all times. The neck opening is hemmed, ensuring a perfect fit and ideal comfort. Trust the flat-locked seam construction to protect you from uncomfortable chafing, and stay dry thanks to the moisture-wicking characteristics of this advanced headwear. Finally, integral Microban technology fights bacteria to stop formation of odors so you stay fresh all day.
- Made from 6.6-oz. poly/spandex grid jersey fabric for all-weather resilience
- Flat-locked seams ensure minimal discomfort during high activity
- Hemmed neck opening provides a secure fit and greater comfort
- Antimicrobial performance provided by Microban to fight odor-causing bacteria
- Fitted face opening is double-stitched to ensure durability
- Material wicks away moisture to keep your skin dry and cool