Tru-Spec H2O Proof™ Gen-2 ECWCS Parka
Choose a Chest
Choose a Length
Producers of tactical gear and clothing have long attempted to engineer the most capable outerwear for professionals working in wet conditions. Few solutions deliver better results than the Tru-Spec Gen2 Waterproof ECWCS Parka. Built with a breathable triple-layered nylon construction, this Extreme Cold-Weather Clothing System Parka from Tru-Spec is designed to keep you dry even in heavy rain. The material is resistant to wind as well as water, and it features zipper openings under each arm for optional ventilation.
Employ the drawstrings at the waist and hood as well as adjustable sleeve cuffs to lock out moisture. The non-freezing zipper features a double storm flap for assured performance while reinforcement at the elbows ensures long-term durability. Last and certainly not least, this parka ensures unmatched water resistance thanks to seam taping by Bemis, the recognized world leader in thermoplastic film applications.
- Triple-layer nylon constructed parka with Dintex interior lining
- Bemis seam tape provides rock-solid defense against the rain
- Concealed map pocket featured at chest
- Drawstring waist features cord lock for a secure fit
- Loop field for badge or insignia at front placket
- Adjust the sleeve cuffs and stowable hood to keep the rain out
- Sleeve pockets included for optional sew-on patches