US Navy Footwear
Now that the Navy has issued a NAVADMIN permitting the wear of the Navy Working Uniform Type III as the new standard uniform, our US Navy members get to enjoy the wear of some coyote brown boot styles based on command safety requirements. Of course, this is only permitted while ashore, but it opens up your options! Choose from the new coyote options, or stick with Shipboard/Flight Deck-compliant styles in black.
U.S. Navy Boots
With boots being one of the key uniform components, the importance of wearing the appropriate boot is imperative. Men and women in the military are on their feet for long periods of time, work in rough terrains and experience a variety of climates. With the wide array of environments, the Navy has several different styles of approved boots that the sailors can wear.
- Black Safety Boots
- Coyote Brown Safety Boots
- Flight Boots & Flight Deck Boots
- Coyote Brown Rough-Side-Out Boots
Some styles of footwear may not be approved for certain environments, such as the flight deck on a Navy carrier or other special naval operations, so sailors must make sure they get the right style of boot.
With the recently issued changes in NAVADMIN, the blue-camouflage uniforms transitioned to the green-camouflage pattern. As of Oct. 1, 2019, sailors are required to wear green-camouflage uniforms.
Black-leather safety boots will remain standard for the green camouflage uniform, but commanding officers may authorize the optional wear of the Navy-certified desert-tan or coyote-brown, rough-side-out leather non-safety boots when safety boots are not required
Navy Approved Boots
Depending on the ever-evolving criteria, Navy-approved boots may change. Currently, though, the Navy has issued a list of approved boots, and they are available for men and women. These leather boots are high-quality footwear for ships, aircraft, helicopters, and other Navy operations.
- Rocky S2V Boots are the Navy’s go-to Black Leather Boots. When safety toe boots are not required, the sailors rely on the durability and flash- and water-resistance of these Berry Compliant boots. They are available in sizes ranging from 4- 15 and also come in tan for a variety of different assignments.
- When Coyote boots are permitted while executing shore-based assignments, the Belleville Hot Weather Hybrid Assault Boot is a top-rated choice. These USA Made boots are Sabre Navy Certified and provide superior lightweight comfort and protection from hot weather conditions. This Navy boot is utilized in varying environments and is multi-terrain responsive.
- The ever-important steel toe boot is a staple of any sailors’ wardrobe. The Belleville Waterproof Steel Toe boot is U.S. Navy certified for both flight & flight deck usage. Besides the Gore-Tex liner, the 100% rubber outsole gives sailors improved traction and minimizes foreign object damage (FOD).
Additional Tactical Gear
When you need to keep your boots clean and up to policy standards, we offer replacement shoelaces, shoe cleaners, and military socks. We also offer top-of-the-line Berry Compliant boots, AR 670-1 Compliant boots, marine boots, and more.
Complete your tactical uniform by equipping yourself with the best tactical gear. U.S. Patriot Tactical features a large catalog of personal equipment that perfectly complements your military boots, including tactical belts, flashlights, tactical gloves, holsters, and much more.
If you have an account with us please enter your user name and password below and we'll log you in!