Looking for a combat glove tough enough for premium protection but still sensitive enough for tactile work? We’ve got you covered with the Wiley X Orion Flight Glove, available in standard issue Coyote Brown and Foliage Green, custom designed to match military uniforms. This great little glove has got all the muster of its bigger cousins – and meets all the same strict safety standards – but without the added bulk.
The Wiley X Orion Flight Gloves are made from flame-resistant treated sheepskin leather for solid durability and protection against the elements, without sacrificing your dexterity. A lightweight Nomex and Kevlar weave throughout the fingers and the backs of the hands gives superior flame and abrasion resistance, and leather reinforced high-wear areas provide even greater protection. Wiley also removed the fingertip padding from the thumb, index and middle fingers of the gloves for unsurpassed tactile sensitivity. The Wiley X Orion Flight Gloves also meets some very strict standards, including the military flame resistant compliance set by the U.S. Department of Defense, ASTM D6413 for vertical flame resistance, ASTM F1790 for sharp edge fabric cut resistance, and also the NFPA 1971-07 compliance for resisting thermal energy transference.
- Available in standard issue Coyote Brown or Foliage Green, custom designed to match military uniforms
- NAVAIR and ACGAPL approved
- Meets military flame resistance compliance standards set by the U.S. Dept. of Defense
- Nomex/Kevlar weave through fingers on the backs of the hands
- Thermal and cut resistant
- Made from flame resistant treated sheepskin leather
- Leather reinforced in high-wear areas
- Adjustable cuff
- Clip strap for easy storage and retrieval