Belleville Mini-Mil Minimalist Combat Boots
If you consider yourself a warrior athlete, the coyote Belleville Mini-Mil Minimalist Combat Boots (Coyote)was specifically designed for you. Each pair weighs less than 2 pounds, has a 2mm drop, and is highly breathable. Without a lining, this sturdy pair of boots dries quickly.
Authorized for wear with OCP uniforms for Army and USAF members, and multicamuniforms for Army members, this boot is made by Belleville exclusively for US Patriot Tactical. As the exclusive supplier of this boot, US Patriot is proud to provide military members with a boot that is both comfortable and lightweight - while still complying with regulations.
The single density insert is molded for an excellent fit and can be removed as needed. The outsole is especially durable and made with Exclusive Vibram Tarsus rubber that gives superb grip when you need it most. Additionally, the combat boot features a drop of 2 millimeters between the forefoot and heel. If you’re training with minimalistic footwear, these combat boots are your next step!
- Standard military height of 8 inches
- Upper made with 1000 denier Cordura nylon
- AR670-1 compliant for US Army wear with multicam and OCP
- AFI 36-2903;compliant for US Air Force wear with OCP
- 100 percent leather upper construction
- Shock dispersing, die-cut and 2 millimeter midsole
- Rubber outsole resistant to oil and slippage
- Triple and double stitched seams
- Achilles support padding
- A US Patriot exclusive product