Disgruntled Decksis a card game for military service members and grizzled Veterans who enjoy laughing together about their time in the service. With a unique blend of descriptive language and military themes, Disgruntled Decks gives one more reason for service members and Veterans to talk about their shared experiences while having fun in the process.
Playing the Game: So Easy the Infantry Can Do It!
- The "Card Commander" reads aloud a Yellow Mission Card and "Subordinate" players will submit their Gray Course of Action (COA) cards with possible answers.
- The Card Commander chooses the best COA regardless of the Subordinates' opinions, just like in the military!
- You win by having the most COAs chosen. It's that simple!
- "Picture the most profane, foul-mouthed, funniest grunt in your unit. This game is like 10 of those guys." - Army Times
- "I'm throwing money at my screen but nothing is happening. I need this in my life." - Awesome Sh*t My Drill Sergeant Said
- "F*cking savage game." - Combat Medic WTF Moments