First Spear Strandhögg™ SAPI Cut Plate Carrier
The word Strandhögg™ comes from the Norse term for the Viking lightning raid, one of the first battle tactics to use covert infiltrators in advance of a larger attack force. Inspired by the game changing tactics of a previous era, the First Spear Strandhögg™ SAPI Cut Plate Carrier brings that inspiration to the modern warfighter with technological advances for those that make up the tip of the spear.
Designed to be worn with or without a soft armor panel depending on the ballistic requirements and threat condition, the First Spear Strandhögg™ SAPI Cut Plate Carrier maximizes the impact of a lightweight 6/12 build. Tubes rapid enclosure system allows for rapid donning or doffing in an emergency situation. When searching for a sleeker profile or additional ammo capacity, the Overlap Cummerbund features a standard MOLLE attachment as well as a looped interior placard for keeping additional magazines or other gear close to the body. All of these features are rounded off with a built in ventilation channel and comfort padding to ensure that you can stay in the fight, no matter how long the mission takes.
- Modern elite SAPI Cut Plate Carrier designed for the modern warfighter
- 6/12 laser cut platform offers lightweight but structurally strong potection
- Tubes Rapid-Release Technology allows for rapid donning or doffing in an emergency situation
- Comfort padding through body and shoulder straps offers all day support and comfort
- Built-in ventilation channel on front and rear plate bag regulate temperature in hot environments or active situations
- Overlap Cummerbund with loop interior for hook backed pockets keeps attachments secure and easily accessible
- Sized specifically to fit a SAPI cut plate