Although the Star of David is generally recognized as a symbol of Jewish identity, there are a myriad of religions that celebrate this ancient hexagonal representation. Regardless of your motivation and affiliation, as a member of the armed services, it’s your right to proudly display your faith and spirituality. For a highly aesthetic product that is military approved for wear, look no further than a GI Jewelry Star of David Necklace.
The Star of David, which is also referred to as the Star of Creation in Christianity, is an iconic religious symbol. Used as a motif in countless synagogues and churches, it is said to bring laymen closer to God and, conversely, God closer to laymen. In this vein, when you wear a Star of David around your neck, you’re bringing yourself much-needed protection and self-confidence, no matter where or in what situation you find yourself in on the battlefield.
- Carved from 100% 304-Stainless Steel
- Bright finish that is non-reactive and non-magnetic
- Includes a 24-inch stainless steel dog tag chain
- Proudly Made in the USA. by GI Jewelry
- Genuine military issue and approved product