When it comes to your gear, sometimes less is more. Offering a streamlined design to allow for maximum mobility, the North American Rescue BLS Eagle IFAK (Individual First Aid Kit) is a medical solution designed for rapid access to the most crucial supplies you may need on duty. Built compact and lightweight, the BLS Eagle IFAK is made to stay out of your way when maneuverability is the first concern. When you need access to med supplies, it’s ready to go with a removable inner panel and one-hand pull tab for quick action. The kit can be secured in a high or low position on your 2.25-inch duty belt, or utilize the included MOLLE/PALS connectors for easy integration with your vest or other supported mounting point.
- Dimensions: 8 x 4 x 3 in. (packaged size)
- Total weight of 1 lb, 2 oz.
- (1) Pair of Nitrile Trauma Gloves, Large Size
- (1) Combat Application Tourniquet
- (1) 4in. Flat ETD
- (1) HyFin Vent Chest Seal, Twin Pack
- Z-Fold Gauze, 4.5 x 4.1yd