Three leading causes for avoidable death in combat are severe bleeding, obstruction of the airways and tension pneumothorax. If you need a medical kit that can deal with all of these, try the North American Rescue Individual Kit CCRK. This compact option is designed for warfighters and operators who need to be prepared for any type of survival situation.
The kit is small enough to travel with you no matter where you are going. The modular system can easily attach to field medics with PALS/MOLLE webbing, split-tale connectors or the quick weave method. To encourage flexibility for the load carriage configuration, the belt and leg straps can be attached or removed as necessary. The bag is made with 500D Cordura Solution-Dyed Nylon and has Near Infrared Signature Reduction.
- CCRK Individual bag
- 2 pairs of Black Talon Nitrile Trauma gloves
- HyFin Chest seal
- Triage card
- Polycarbonate eye shield
- 2 S-rolled gauze
- ARS needle decompression kit
- Combat application tourniquet
- Combat casualty reference card
- Nasopharyngeal airway 28F with lubricant
- 6 inch wide emergency trauma dressing
- Closed kit dimensions: 8.5 inches tall by 8.75 inches wide by 4.5 inches deep
- Weighs 1 pound and 12 ounces