Oakley Si Radar Ev Path Matte Black Frame Sunglasses With Prizm Marine Polarized Lens
A new milestone in the heritage of performance, Radar® EV takes breakthroughs of a revolutionary design even further with a taller lens that extends the upper field of view. From the comfort and protection of the O Matter® frame to the grip of its Unobtanium® components, this premium design builds on the legacy of Radar innovation and style.
Prizm™ is a revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm™ lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.
Improving safety, comfort and performance, Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with polarized lenses made with conventional manufacturing techniques.
- Oakley SI Prizm™ technology uses formulated dye compounding technology, producing a color-tuned contrast lens specifically for shooting
- Boosts visual recognition of targets while blocking a variety of neighboring backgrounds such as dirt, trees and sky
- Allows the shooter to reduce eye fatigue and strain, while improving the ability to see reticle scope patterns more clearly
- Made from Plutonite®, Oakleys high purity optical grade polycarbonate
- Blocks 100% of UVA, UVB and harmful violet-blue light up to 400 nm wavelength
- Features Oakleys HDO® Optics to ensure razor-sharp clarity at every angle of vision
- Rimless frame increases scanning passive field of view to 120-degrees
- Thin stem technology enables compatibility with over-ear hearing protection/comms
- Rapid, single release trigger lens exchange keeps lenses free of fingerprints
- Durable and stress-resistant O Matter® frame material makes it comfortable and ultra lightweight