SnugPak: Ionosphere 1 Person Tent 92850
This Snugpak Ionosphere 1 Person Tentis ideal for military operators who need a one-man tent for deployed operators or training exercises where the chance of rain is high. This extremely small and compact tent is very low profile and keeps out the elements through its incredible polyurethane coating. Plus, it keeps you ventilated through multiple mesh pockets.
The Ionosphere one-man tent is just like The Bunker, the Scorpion 3 and the Scorpion2 in that it also features a 5,000mm PU Coated Fly, which locks in dryness and keeps out pelting rain.
This one man tactical tent has a single entry point as well with No-See-Um-Mesh while all seams are seam-taped for extra protection. All told, this is a very impressive, small and solid tent by any standard.
- Flysheet features a lightweight 210t Polyester Ripstop PU coating with a 5,000 mm waterproof polyurethane coating to lock out driving rain
- Inner Tent engineered from rugged 190t Nylon with Polyester Mesh for extra ventilation
- 50D Polyester No-See-Um-Mesh for low profile ventilation
- DAC Featherlite NSL anodized poles with pressfit connectors could not be easier to use for quick assembly
- All DAC Poles are made from TH72M aluminum for hard-core reliability and long-term use
- 1 Door for quick, easy entry
- All seams are tape-sealed for extra protection
- Alloy Stakes (14 + 2 Spare Stakes) can withstand constant rain to maintain their functionality
- Also comes with a repair kit for repairs that can be made on the move