There’s no telling what hazards you might encounter in the field, so preparation is crucial. You can keep a complete first aid solution handy with the compact North American Rescue USCG IFAK. Lightweight at less than three pounds, this Individual First Aid Kit is easy to carry and ready when you need it.
North American Rescue built this rescue bag from 500-denier Cordura nylon fabric, resilient material which resists water and sand to keep your supplies dry and clean. The solution-dyed fabric and Ghillie-Tex hardware feature Infrared Signature Reduction technology for sensitive operations. The USCG IFAK is MOLLE system-compatible, includes removable leg and belt straps, and features a streamlined design without a front pocket for easy carrying in any environment.
- (1) USCG IFAK Cordura nylon bag
- (2) Nasopharyngeal Airway 28F w/ Lubricant
- (1) Pair of Nitrile Trauma Gloves
- (2) Petrolatum Gauze [3 x 18 in.]
- (1) Combat Application Tourniquet [C-A-T]
- (1) Emergency Trauma Dressing [ETD]
- (1) GeckoGrip Rescue Tape
- (1) HyFin Chest Seal
- (1) Polycarbonate Eye Shield
- (1) S-Rolled Gauze [4.5 x 4.1 yd.]
- Z-Fold Vacuum-Packed QuikClot Gauze